Friday, October 25, 2013

How Skinny Fiber Weight Loss Supplement Works

The next upcoming weeks I want to answer questions and give information supporting the results of Skinny Fiber. I have received so many emails with questions and looking for information so I thought I would address these on my blogs too. 

How Does It Work?

Soluble fiber is important to the diet because they help rid the body of toxins and waste it doesn’t need. Studies have shown that it can slow the absorption of glucose, which helps to stabilize blood sugars. They can also lower cholesterol and promote regular bowel movements. Unfortunately, all too often, the diet of the average American doesn’t contain even soluble fibers to work effectively with their bodies.
Skinny Fiber pills helps introduce soluble fibers into your diet when you take the pills, which helps you lose weight when taken as directed. Glucomannan works best when it is taken with a carb-restricted diet, but it can also work well for some people who are not watching their diets at all. Researchers have discovered that participants in a study of glucomannan lost an average of 5.5 pounds in two weeks.
If you have a question that you would like me to address over these next few weeks I would be happy to answer and give you supporting facts. Please just leave it in the comment box.  I'm going to answer only one or two each post to keep it simple. I've also received many questions about me and I do have a profile on the blog explaining in detail my life. 
I have sold it out of my home for awhile and I’m now venturing out onto the Internet. I’m 43 years old and must admit I’m not very Internet savvy so please overlook my mistakes. As I said I’ve had great results losing weight with Skinny Fiber and awesome results as a distributor, I hope to be able to quit my server/bar tending job soon. Anyway in this blog I want to share my journey, give tips of how I’ve managed to change my life from feeling there was no hope to amazing, give inspiration, share recipes and cool ideas. I want to support others not just with weight loss and creating an incredible income but in changing your life and making it the life of your dreams.
If your interested in taking the next step please visit my site and order your Skinny Fiberor become a Distributor.
www.brandnewskinnyyou.skinnybodycare.com
After you sign up please email me and I will work daily with you to give you all the support you need to make your life Amazing!
skinnyfiberweightlosspill@gmail.com
Thanks Guys for listening and please comment, like and let’s form some Friendships :)and get this Blog Rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment